01 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, fellow readers! Hope you had a wonderful time last night. 2012 has bring me a lot of joy- I got my degree and my ereader which I love more than cake! And I looove cake! 2012 had a lot of wonderful releases which I did not read. Haha but I solemnly swear I am going to read them in this year!

There's something else that happened in 2012. Devyani joined my pretty much non-existent blog and made the blogging experience even more fun and so much better! I love this girl!

We changed the blog design! It's still work in progress but I'm satisfied with the way it turned out.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions because I'm rubbish at upholding them. Well,unless it's about reading books. I already joined GR reading challenge with a total sum of 150 books which I know will go over 200.
*Zemira*

I also completed the previous challenges I didn't read more books than in 2011 but I was a lot busier in 2012 than in 2011. 2012 was a year of BIG changes for me and I couldn't always find the time to read. 



*Devyani*
So 2012 was extremely huge for me and I loved every bit of it. Like we've mentioned SO MANY times how we finally got together and started our work on YA FANATIC. It's so nice to call something your own. I always have this tingly feeling of pride when I look at it. It's been mostly Zemira's doing and honestly , I could've never ask for a better bloggy partner! It's funny how both of us wound up getting nice e-readers this year. So yeah.
Anyhow , I'm so pumped for 2013.

I can feel the awesomeness of this year through my veins! There are so many books that I am excited for! So many series that are going to say goodbye to me. It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to the Delirium world when Lauren Oliver hits us with Requiem coming out this March and also The Infernal Devices peooople! William Herondale!!!!!!!
Also the third book in the Divergent series! How..how..HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE NOW?!

Oh I can already see those reviews coming. 

Last year , well I had planned to read about 150 books which I failed to do so. I ended the year reading 135 books which is actually quite sad because if I had just read about 15 books more then it would have been alright. Drat.
This year I've set my goal again to 150 and I fully intend to complete. I will be badass.

I can only hope for you all to be as awesome as you all already are and have an amazing new year. Make new year resolutions. Break them. Party hard. Or just sleep it all out.

A golden 2013 to you all :)






No comments:

Post a Comment