18 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I got a bunch of books this week. And I already read one of them and I'm reading the second.  

I bought used copies of Fever series (still need to order Shadowfever) and Black Heart on Better World Books. If you don't want to spend over $20 for new hardcovers you can find a lot of used books in great conditions on their site, for $8. I just need to say one another thing. Darkfever and Bloodfever were brand new. Never opened so if you the book you're interested is listed under 'used like new' you're probably getting a brand new book.
The 5th Wave is from TBD and Blood Red Road from Fishpond. I'm currently reading The 5th Wave and it's really good even though it had a shaky start. I'm glad I finally bought Blood Red Road since I pre-ordered Rebel Heart last year, before I even got the first book. 

 

I only got this two books from NG. I'm over my head with egalleys. I don't even know when I'm going to read them since my tablet stopped opening files. I just hate reading on my laptop. Maybe it's a good thing. My TBR shelf is getting smaller every week, though I still have so many unread books sitting around, collecting dust. 


12 comments:

  1. A great selection of books! I've heard good things about The 5th Wave. I hope you enjoy! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, you got a great deal on those hardcovers. I mean 5 bucks for used hardcovers is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I just got Blood Red Road too. Before I Met You looks good. Hope you end up liking The 5th Wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! :)

    New follower!
    Check out my STS. There's some exciting news at the end of the post.

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for The 5th Wave! I got it for my kobo and I can't wait to find out why everyone seems to love it. Happy reading :)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you got the 5th Wave :D I'm getting it soon, just waiting for all the hype to calm down. Playing Tyler sounds good.
    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/stacking-the-shelves-2/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 5th Wave has made major waves around the blogosphere. I want it so badly so I can see what all the raving is about! Good to know that it's a bit shaky but gets better. Happy reading!

    Here's my StS if you wanted to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, Black Heart. I loved reading it. Maybe I'll take your suggestion and check out Better World Books... Happy reading and enjoy your books! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I've got Blood Red Road but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Blood Red Road last year and it was absolutely amazing! I still have to get my hands on a copy of the sequel though. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought Blood Red Road this week as well - really looking forward to reading it. :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great haul! Enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete