13 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves


I finally got my April requests from MiraInk. Yay! Now I'm just If I Die and Before I Wake to have the whole Soul Screamers collection. I'll probably have a Soul Screamers read-along in the fall with a friend or two, if I convince someone to join me. I've read My Soul to Take in 2011 and I can't remember anything so I just might re-read it too.
Last year I discovered a genre called fantasy. I know it seems weird since I've obviously heard of it before (duh!) but I've never been a fan. Not until I read books like Shadow and Bone and Throne of Glass. A couple of months ago I read Snyder's Touch of Power and I liked her writing style very much. Everybody said Poison Study is her best work so when I saw that MiraInk also published it, I just had to have it.



  1. With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent 
  2. Poison Study by Maria V.Snyder 

I didn't get any new egalleys. Thank God for small miracles. I don't think I would have the time to read them anyway. I requested The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater but I highly doubt I'll get approved. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantasy books are much easier to get into than high-fantasy. But just as compelling. :)

    ReplyDelete