04 August 2013

Monthly To Read List: August 2013 + July recap

August is packing some serious heat in the 'can't wait to get my greedy little hands on it' category. I pre-ordered Crown of Midnight, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and The Beginning of Everything. Others will be read on my PlayBook.

August New Releases:



I think I'm going to read more books on my shelf this month and try not to think about my Goodreads reading challenge, even though I'm 46 books ahead of schedule (read 163 out of 200). 

There haven't been as many reviews as I hoped there would be this July. I've been listening and trying to catch up with the urban fantasy series I usually read/listen only when it's seriously hot outside. So far, I've managed to read 5 Fever books (currently reading Iced with my buddy Elena), 5 Kate Daniels audiobooks (currently listening to the latest, Magic Rises), 2 The Disillusionist,1 Charley Davidson and 1 Chicagoland Vampires audiobooks. 

That's 14 urban fantasy novels and I just couldn't keep up with the reviews since the moment I'm done with one, I start the next one, which can be tricky when writing reviews because it all seems like one big book, rather than 3 or 4 sequels. 

Here are our reviews from month July. 

Zemira's reviews:


Devyani's reviews:





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you both had a great reading month! Not a lot of review?! 13 reviews is a lot:) I'm looking forward to your review of Crown of Midnight and Between the Devil and the deep blue sea!

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete