10 April 2014

A new day, a new blog design

Hi, lovely people! I'm so happy I finally finished my new blog design with a little help from my friend who happens to be an awesome designer, Doroty. She helped with css which I know nothing about.

I made 3 test blogs with different designs. Crazy, right? The biggest problem for me was that I liked them all. It wasn't an easy job to decide which template goes up. In the end this one looked the best. All of them are minimalist but this one was a little more upbeat, even though it's gray.

I'm glad to be rid of the old design which I started hating and didn't even want to visit my own blog.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
      BTW, your blog didn't 'work' for me for a week or so. Don't know what the problem was. I just couldn't access it.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and clean looking!! Congrats! It felt so good when I got a new design also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle.
      RIght? It's almost like we had a makeover, not our blogs. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh it looks amazing! Nice job girls and Doroty did an amazing job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanja.

      Our girl Doroty is a miracle worker. She helped me center the post title and date, change the color of the title in css and found me a bunch of tutorials.

      Delete
    2. Now I'm embarrassed! :) I loved all three but this one is definitely the best, the button is my favorite :P

      Delete
    3. You shouldn't be! You're amazing and like I already told you before, you need to cash in your great ideas and make templates to others. :)

      Delete