02 April 2018

Monthly List: April 2018

I don't know about you but for me, March flew by so fast. I've been reading more in March. There were days when I would be finishing up one book a day. I've read 54 books out of 100 for this year's Goodreads challenge. The much neglected graphic novels also got some time. Seems like a win.

Now let's take a look at April new releases I plan to read.


I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman | April 1st
Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli | April 24th
Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett | April 3rd

Gayle Forman is one of the authors whose work I automatically read. I Have Lost My Way was suppose to come out in March but it was pushed to April for some reason. No worries, I will read it as soon as I can get my greedy hands on it. 
Becky is also on my auto-read list. I love her upbeat novels with interesting characters. 
Jenn Bennett is also on my auto-read list since Alex, Approximately. That book was bursting with cuteness and it seems her newest novel is getting a lot of great reviews so my expectations are high. You better not disappoint, Jenn!  


A Quiet Place | April 6th
Avengers: Infinity War | April 27

Yes! A Quiet Place is finally coming out! I'm so excited about this movie. Apparently, some critic spoiled the whole film before it was even released. What a bad move. Who's going to invite you to their premiere if you're not doing your job the way you're suppose to?! 
Avengers! Watching this for Cap's beard. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Well, OF COURSE I have to read Leah On The Offbeat. I mean, obviously. But also I reaaally need to see Avengers: Infinity War because omg the excitement is so real.

    ReplyDelete